Friday 22 October 2010

Baby Steps...

Once you've fallen off the horse, how precisely do you get back on? I suppose through baby steps. I can't just jump back in there with both feet and not expect to drown - I think that was my problem last year; I wanted to do anything and everything instead of being selective and really thinking about a) what was important to me and b) what I truly believed.

So where do I go from here? Well firstly, I'm going to look at daily correspondences and I want to do a little something each day which ties in with the day's energies. I think this will be a good place to start, so today my tasks are to draw up my correspondences for days of the week and also plan out the lunar calendar for the next few lunar months. Sometimes I'm so amazed at the Moon's energy. It's a full moon tomorrow and I can already feel Her energies beaming into me - I attribute my return to the path completely to the Moon's full and motherly energy.

Right, well I'm off to do a bit of study. By the way, I have had to create a new YouTube channel (had a blonde moment and purged my Google Account, forgetting YouTube was now attached), so please come and join me on YouTube again.

Blessings,

Heidelbergerin
      x)O(x

No comments:

Post a Comment