Thursday 21 October 2010

New Online Book of Shadows

I've not been practising my Craft for a long time now. It all seems to have gone on hiatus. I'm not happy about this. I want to keep up my practise and really get back into the swing of things because I really am missing spiritual release. I've tried to keep paper / book-based Books of Shadows but they really haven't worked out for me. I like to keep changing things around and I'm a bit of a perfectionist. I've recently got back into blogging and am about to start back making videos again and I thought, wait, here's the perfect opportunity for me to track my spiritual progress: I can blog it.

I know there are some of you out there, who may think this is ridiculous. A Book of Shadows is a personal thing. Well of course, this is true, but I don't feel I have anything to hide about my practise, I want to feel part of the community again and I often seek advice, so what better way to do it? It feels right for me - that's what matters. As long as it means I'm getting back to practising, I'm a happy girl.

The fact that you can tag / label blog posts is excellent. It's a great way that I can file entries and search for different topics as and when I need them. I can explore my path, stop being so rigid and uptight about everything and use this as a communication tool as well. So yes. Welcome to Heidelbergerin's online book of shadows. I hope this proves to be a long and happy journey we share together.

Much love and brightest blessings,

Heidelbergerin
     x)O(x

No comments:

Post a Comment