Friday 12 November 2010

Night time rambling... need to connect

I have one tarot deck, that is the Gilded Tarot deck drawn by Ciro Marchetti. I keep whining that I haven't 'connected' with the deck. Then it occurred to me... when was the last time I actually sat down with the deck and *tried* to get to know it? I think I can count on one hand the number of times I've even picked up the deck. So, since I'm feeling all insomniacal again, I think tonight might be a good time to get to know some of the cards in my deck better. I'm going to have a shower, ritually cleanse, light my incense and candles and then set to getting to know my cards a little better. Fellow vlogger and blogger Sami, refers to herself as a nocturnal witch. I think I know exactly what she means - when it's all still in the quiet of the night is when I feel my inner magick... 
Let's see where it takes me.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanks for following my blog, looking forward to reading your work, Blessings, Aine.

    ReplyDelete