Saturday 26 March 2011

Getting back on YouTube

It's been a very long time since I seriously posted videos on YouTube. I realised that it's been over 3 months since my last video and so I decided that since Spring has now officially sprung, I was going to make a new YouTube channel. And so I have:

Anax Imperateur's YouTube Channel

Anax Imperateur is French for Emperor Dragonfly, which I thought was quite apt. I've already uploaded a couple of new videos on there - an introduction to the channel and a couple of book review-type videos. I'd be grateful if you would pop along and check it out! Let me know if you have any requests for videos too - I'm always open to new ideas! Now that I've brushed winter aside, I'm really motivated to get back into vlogging and developing my craft. I also feel that my path has changed a lot since I first started out on my journey, so get ready for quite a few changes here and there!

So since I've gotten back onto the YouTube bandwagon, I thought I'd catch up with what's been going on whilst I've been MIA:

TipToeChick has a new video, a great introduction for those who are looking to get started with working with herbs:
I'm pleased to see Dee making new videos. She is such a wonderful source of information and such a pleasure to watch too. Make sure you check our her videos!

Fotogrl1  has also been busy recently and made a bunch of new videos - talking about how her path has been changing, suicide and morality and some general chit chat videos. It's all good catching up with the YouTube clan as I've missed you all tonnes!

OK well, I best get off and get cracking as have lots of plans which need to be put into action. Check out the new channel, let me know what you think, let me know if you have any video requests and I'll catch up with you all again soon!

Bright blessings! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment