Friday 27 May 2011

Long time no post....

Well I really have been getting behind in posting in here or making any youtube videos or pretty much doing anything related to my spirituality. I really feel bereft. I haven't been practising - I've been pretty much working non-stop since March and now it's really starting to get me down.

I need a good kick up the bum, folks! This is beginning to get ridiculous. I feel that I need to develop my spirituality - as much as I love Wicca, I don't think it is right for where I am at the moment and I am feeling myself drawn more and more to Asatru and Ceremonial Magick, but even though I'm writing this now, I'm not sure because how can I be sure of anything when I've not taken the time to sit and ponder, consider and research?

We are planning to move about 50 miles away in the summer and I feel that it really is a time for new beginnings all round. So here is a heads up that brace yourselves... more changes are likely to be afoot :)
Change, I think is good for the soul and I'm looking forward to moving and making new friends, getting to know a new area, but I also am looking forward to how this will affect me on very many levels.

I have some spare time this evening - I'm waiting to be picked up by my husband before we go out for dinner. I'm going to look at some healing I can do as my grandparents are very sick at the moment and I've been staying with them. My house got burgled so I also need to do a full cleanse there as I really don't like the energy in the house anymore. Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Much love to all... Here's to new beginnings, new beginnings and having a life outside of work once more!

C xx

1 comment: