Tuesday 2 November 2010

New Year, New Start... so why am I feeling so urgh?

It's the 2nd day of November and it really hasn't been such a great one. I've just spent the day feeling yucky - tired, moany, grouchy... you name it. I feel as though I'm surrounded by a fog of negativity. I need to get out my funk before it gets a proper hold - I'm not going through all that again!!

So, this time, I thought I'd come on here and do something productive to get rid of my pre-winter blues. I'm pretty certain that I suffer from SAD. It's just ridiculous how down in the dumps I get, the moment it clouds over, greys up and starts raining. I'm seriously considering emigrating to sunnier climes (yes the grass is pretty here, but really? Astroturf).

Instead of sitting here in my own stew... I'm going to look through my witchy books for something to perk me up a bit. Failing that, I'm sure the great James Wong might have some suggestions...

I'll have a hunt through and get back to you.

Sorry for the moaning! Love you guys :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment